Thursday, May 15, 2014

Update: To all loyal and lovely followers of Anné Pliska Parfums.   Please do not worry!  Anné Pliska has not, and will not, be discontinued.  There is some exciting news and an announcement coming soon, so stay tuned.  So many of you have expressed your deep concern and I understand how hard it is to not find answers. I am sworn to secrecy beyond this point, but I felt it was important to alleviate your fears. Bottles will be available for purchase again within the next few weeks. Thanks for being such wonderful loyal fans!  Stay tuned for future announcements!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne Pliska has been my favorite perfume for many years. It's out of stock at most places,
However I found a reputable source at
Thefragrancefactory.com they even had the wonderful body creme. So happy again to have
This beautiful fragrance back again on my shelf😃

11:34 AM  
Blogger HorseMom said...

It’s out of stock everywhere! Long has been my favorite, please make available!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...


Temporarily out of stock, leave your email on this link.

https://www.luckyscent.com/product/35900/anne-pliska-eau-de-parfum-by-anne-pliska

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home